Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Wasn't I Invited?

The Louisville Visual Art Association held a "Bacon Ball" recently.  The event was a fundraiser for the association, and had artists making pork and bacon associated art.  Of course, bacon featured prominently in the food and drink served.

For some reason, I was not invited.  I'm not sure why.  I support the nation's pork producers and smoke houses as much as the next guy.  I love bacon in all of its heavenly forms.  Maybe it's because I don't have an artistic bone in my body.  But I think for pork, I could do it:


I'll start working on my entries for next year after I run to the butcher tomorrow.
Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.