Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well, I'll be dipped

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I'd registered for the Lucky Gunner BloggerShoot over Memorial Day weekend, but I didn't have a lot of confidence that I'd be selected to attend.

Imagine my surprise when I got an email from Lucky Gunner tonight announcing that I'd been approved!

So I will be spending Memorial Day weekend this year travelling to beautiful Knoxville, meeting other gunnies, and making lots of smoke and noise.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like we are in the same hotel! I expect to move you from blogroll to bloggers I've met soon. Looking forward to it

DaddyBear said...

Great! I'll see you there!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.