Thursday, April 14, 2011

This explains a lot

Apparently alcohol and it's effect on the brain may have some positive impact on learning.  While it can make you forgetful and clumsy, it also gives the brain a little positive feedback about what you're doing while you're drinking.

When I was in Russian school, I was known to imbibe a 'few' adult beverages while practicing my conjugation and chatting up the female members of my class in "speech practice".  All of this was after class of course.  Maybe the ethanol lubrication assisted me in learning my verbs.  It certainly made DLI a lot more fun.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.