Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Someone has a little time on his hands

A Cleveland, Ohio, man has created a portrait of Prince William and his lady love on an EtchASketch:

I'm actually pretty impressed.  Normally, I'm against kitchy creativity in all its forms, but this has just enough geek factor to grab my attention.  I don't know if it's art, but I like it. 

In other news, there seems to be a wedding or something going on Friday morning.  I won't be able to attend or even pay attention because I will be somewhere between Louisville and Pittsburg when it happens.  I'm sure there will be minor blurb about it in the back sections of the newspaper.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good one, and yeah WAY too much time... See ya in Pittsburgh.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.