Monday, April 4, 2011

Evening thought

Since I've been home from work I've done laundry and dishes, helped make dinner, played with BooBoo, put together the crockpot full of chili (with beans) for tomorrow's dinner, and laid out clothes for Boo to wear tomorrow.

I'm not really a liberated man.  I'm actually quite the Neanderthal in many ways.  But Irish Woman works just as many hours as I do, and if I do everything in my power to make her happy and relaxed, then I will have an opportunity to be happy and relaxed.

4 comments:

Irish said...

"and if I do everything in my power to make her happy and relaxed, then I will have an opportunity to be happy and relaxed."

Its funny how that works isn't it? :D

DaddyBear said...

It's a two way street. If I walk around like a bear with a sore head, she's not going to have a pleasant evening either. When we're both in a bad mood, it's like Mutually Assured Destruction.

Shannon said...

Always goes both ways...good man.

Old NFO said...

It's definitely a 2 way street :-) Otherwise you get a one way trip to the couch or the front door... Just sayin...

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.