Friday, April 22, 2011

Testicle Photographer?

A man in Florida was punched in the face after he made a comment about codpieces to a "testicle photographer".

Ummmm, Teacher?

I know English well enough to be able to dissect that to mean "One who takes photographs of testicles".  But for the life of me, I can't figure out how you apply that particular title.

Is he a medical photographer, who takes pictures for medical records and research?

Or is he into some weird photo-journalism kink that you wouldn't normally discuss at the local book store.  Heck, I'm not sure I'd discuss that particular fetish in a busy leather bar.

As to why the photographer decided to smack the other man, I have no idea.  A codpiece joke would seem to be par for the course.  Either way, it might be better if I don't know exactly what's going on here.  That which has been read cannot be un-read.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm just gonna leave that one flopping around on the floor :-)

Peter said...

Clearly, he was a sad sack, no?

;-)

DaddyBear said...

Well, maybe he was angry because he couldn't bag a good book at the store.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.