Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cross Your Fingers

I just registered for the Lucky Gunner Memorial Day Blogshoot.   Apparently they got a heck of a lot more pre-registration than they expected, so there's probably going to be a culling process of applicants.  I'm not strictly a gun blogger, and I'm certainly a small fish in a big pond of veteran gunbloggers.

But what the heck.  I put in my registration, and if I'm selected I'll be heading to Knoxville for a weekend of shooty goodness, meeting people, and shooty goodness.  Wish me luck!  And don't forget to register yourself!  I really want to start meeting more of the people I've met on-line.


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Same here... little tiny fish... I'm tryin though!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.