Monday, March 7, 2011

Tempting, Tempting

Lucky Gunner Ammo is hosting a gunblogger blog-meet on Memorial Day Weekend for gunbloggers.

I'm already going to the NRA convention the first weekend of May, so this may not pass muster with the Irish Woman.  Unless maybe I can get her to come along. Hmmmmmmm

And do I really qualify as a gunblogger?  I probably only talk about guns or 2nd Amendment issues about 25% of the time, max.  I'm nowhere near Oleg, Uncle, JayG, or Tam.

What do y'all think?

Update - Well I'll be dipped.  Irish Woman said it would be no problem, so long as I stuck to my new exercise program. Just put in my registration.  Let's see if they say I'm a gunblogger.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Do it!!! :-) IF I could actually 'trust' my schedule not to go sideways, I'd be signing up.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.