Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Overheard in the Office

Coworker, who has been working for several hours on a small problem:  "DB, I need a clue.  Can you help?"

DaddyBear:  "Certainly.  You see a line of bloody footprints leading away from the body.  They were made by a pair of size 9 Italian calf-skin loafers, made by a blind Turkish man in Naples 4 years ago.  Does that help?"

Coworker:  "That's got it, thanks!"

One of the reasons I have stayed at my job so long is that I work with some of the best people I've ever met.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL! And he weighed 165 lbs, right???

Shannon said...

Sure he was Turkish?

WV ~ "bocking"

Bock! Bock! Bock!

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Heh!

Sounds like a good place to work!

And a better comeback than "Sure, hold on, I'll do a couple practice swings on the clue by four so you get a good solid one."

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.