Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pittsburgh Bound

Well, I've got my hotel reservation, permission from Irish Woman, and vacation scheduled.

Looks like now all I have to do is make it to the NRA Convention without becoming a Transportation Department statistic.

Anyone else going?

I'm afraid that family business kept me away from the convention when it was in Louisville a couple of years ago, so this will be my first.  Any suggestions on what to definitely see from those who've been to one of these shindigs?

1 comment:

ZerCool said...

Quite a few of us, of course. I'll be there, and I believe Newbius will be in the same hotel. Jay and Breda, among others...

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.