Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wide Body Update

Continued to do as I have been when it comes to diet and exercise, and results continue to happen.

Today at the doctor's office, I weighted in at 275, which is 30 pounds down from my peak weight of 305.

Hopefully I can keep this up.  I think I'll set my goal as 250.

Now that summer is here, I should start getting more exercise, either through yard work or actually dedicating time to physical activity. 

By this time next year, I should be svelte and fast.  Or at least not round and slow.

4 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Good job, DaddyBear! Keep up the good work, you WILL make it to your goal.

Z@X said...

Great job! Hang in there...

DaddyBear said...

Thanks Guys. I hated being so heavy, and I'm not thin yet. Maybe if I actually try to lose weight I'll get somewhere.

Christina RN LMT said...

I found it helpful to have a weight loss ticker visible on my blog. It was really motivating!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.