Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wide Body Update

Continued to do as I have been when it comes to diet and exercise, and results continue to happen.

Today at the doctor's office, I weighted in at 275, which is 30 pounds down from my peak weight of 305.

Hopefully I can keep this up.  I think I'll set my goal as 250.

Now that summer is here, I should start getting more exercise, either through yard work or actually dedicating time to physical activity. 

By this time next year, I should be svelte and fast.  Or at least not round and slow.

4 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Good job, DaddyBear! Keep up the good work, you WILL make it to your goal.

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

Great job! Hang in there...

DaddyBear said...

Thanks Guys. I hated being so heavy, and I'm not thin yet. Maybe if I actually try to lose weight I'll get somewhere.

Christina LMT said...

I found it helpful to have a weight loss ticker visible on my blog. It was really motivating!

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.