Sunday, April 18, 2010

Overheard in the Yard

Irish Woman - "And over there, we'll put the gate.  I don't want it too wide, just wide enough to get the mower through."
DaddyBear - "Yes Dear"
Irish Woman - And I want the fence to come out to here around the tree, but not too far."
DaddyBear - "Yes Dear"
Irish Woman - "I think we'll stain the fence instead of painting it."
DaddyBear - "Yes Dear"
Irish Woman - "Please stop saying 'Yes Dear' to everything I say."
DaddyBear - "Yes, oh shining Goddess of my Life, without whom I would have no reason to go on."
Irish Woman - "Are you looking for an ass kicking?"
Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.