Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Couldn't have said it better myself

I was going to say something about the dumbass who is refusing to deploy to Afghanistan because he believes that President Obama can't be president due to the supposed location of his birth.

But Uncle Jimbo over at Blackfive beat me to the punch and did it in a very good way. 

My favorite line:

We've been around this block enough times, but to clarify once again- Officers in the military do not get to question the credentials of those lawfully appointed over them.
 Here's my take on it:  What this jerk pulled not only hurts himself, but makes life harder on the soldiers he has trained and worked with.  Their team has lost a member, which means that whatever expertise he has is gone, and must be made up by someone else.  Deployment is hard enough.  It's even harder when you have to do your job and someone else's too.

I hope they throw the book at this guy and he lives a long time to regret it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.