Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Boobquake Day!

OK, I'm childish, but like most other guys, I like a well tailored low cut blouse on a woman.   Or a nice pair of well fitting jeans on a lady who has nice, shall we say, assets.

Recently, some asshat in Iran stated that the earthquakes and other catastrophes in the recent past are caused by women who show too much skin in public. 

Some wonderful woman decided that today would be a good day to test that theory by having all women who wanted to dress provocatively and see if any earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, or plagues of locusts descended on the world.  Apparently the idea has taken off.

I think this needs to be a long-term study, and I would be more than happy to pay a .5% increase in my sales tax to pay for it.

So, all of you ladies who are so inclined, please feel free to let it all hang out, so to speak.  I won't complain, and I may lay a beating on any male who does.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.