Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend

Well, I got a lot done over the weekend, but not quite all of the work I had planned.

Saturday I got to sleep in until almost 9, and the Irish Woman had a hot breakfast waiting for me. Kinda nice. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing some house cleaning stuff, and then we went to the Halloween Party.

Baby Bear was as cute as expected in his Yoda costume, and we got to see a bunch of friends we hadn't seen in quite a while.

Sunday I did a lot of the outside work. The gutters got cleaned, and I cleaned the chimney. Now I understand why a good chimney sweep is so expensive. What a nasty job!

Junior Bear continued his labors against the leaves from our maple trees. He's kept his head above water this year, and he should be done in the next couple of weeks.

It got COLD last night, so I may be having our first fire of the year tonight.

No hunting this weekend, and I will probably go to Knob Creek this weekend to get practice in with the Mosin before gun season starts next weekend. This fall is just flying by.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.