Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quote of the day and a thought

Robert Heinlein - "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards."

I've been writing since I was very young.  A lot of it amounts to not much more than navel gazing or spleen venting.  I try to keep a lot of both off of this page.


I try to keep things fun here, and when I'm serious about something, I want it to be something that readers will think is important too.

For your sake, I try to not let this become a surrogate Facebook page.  If I ever go that route, please let me know.  I may need an intervention.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.