Thursday, March 18, 2010

Deer O'Clock

Saw our carrot munching four legged neighbors tonight.  It was a doe with two yearlings, probably her fawns from last year.  They were in the yard at the end of our street, having a light snack before dark.  It was light enough that I could see them with the naked eye, but not light enough that the pictures I took with my phone could make them out.

I saw more as I was driving down the highway on my way into town.  Guess they're out and about now that the food is starting to grow again.

Good to see that the little ones made it through the winter.  Hopefully there will be a good crop this year.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.