Sunday, July 12, 2009

Want

I love going barefooted. When I was a kid, I didn't wear shoes unless I was in school, church, or snow. I still go barefooted as often as I can. Shoes just aren't very comfortable, especially in the heat of the summers here. I've done home repairs, yard work, and everything else I can without wearing shoes.

But my feet look like hooves by the end of the summer. And the Irish Woman is always voicing concern that I'm going to step on a wayward railroad spike or something.

Now, the answer to my problem has finally arrived.

I could go almost barefooted everywhere but work and church. They even have them in sizes that fit my more than normal sized rear paws. These are definitely going on my list.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.