Friday, July 17, 2009

I am a bonehead of legendary proportions

We spent this evening getting ready to go on a family mini-vacation. We got the snacky smores and fizzy pop for the trip. I had printed off our reservations and directions to our destination. The Irish Woman and Girlie Bear were packing for the trip.

Then I took a good hard look at the reservations.

I noticed that the date we had reserved and pre-paid for was identical to the date I had made the reservations on. Months ago.

A quick call to our reservation had us down as having reservations back in June, and they are full up this weekend.

We were able to get our payment transferred to a reservation two weeks from now. So we will still go on our little vacation.

But I am officially an idiot. And an idiot in the doghouse for the next couple of weeks to boot.

I'm going to go eat some more crow and go to bed.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.