Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Bear squirrels away treats

This morning, after feeding Baby Bear his morning cereal, I gave him a handful of Cheerios to gum/chew while I got my breakfast. My coat was across the back of the kitchen chair next to the high chair.

Apparently, Baby Bear decided to stash away a few Cheerios while Dad had his back turned.

When I got to work this morning, my coat pocket had about 10 cheerios in it. For Baby Bear, that's a pretty good snack. For me, it was a sticky handful of oat flour.

He's learning to stash away supplies against lean times already. I'm so proud.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.