Monday, March 7, 2011

Thought for the Day

Fox News is asking if stars are better skinny or curvy.

The correct answer is "Curvy".

Next question.

Ladies, quit obsessing about your weight.  A size 20 is just as beautiful and sexy as a size 2.  Find a weight that your body wants to be at that's healthy, and stop worrying about it.  You're beautiful.  Trust us.  Unless you're involved with a jerk who wants to be with a Barbie doll, then having a little meat on your bones is a good thing.

So quit being neurotic about everything you eat, enjoy your food and exercise in moderation, and be happy with who you are.

1 comment:

Daddy Hawk said...

It feels like everyday for the last almost 14 years that I've known The Queen we've had the following conversation:

The Queen: I'm fat.

Me: Sweetheart, you're not fat. You are the same beautiful woman I feel in love with and married.

TQ: But look at me. My butt's huge, and I have all this blubber.

Me: When you outweigh me, I'll get the harpoon.

TQ: Thanks dear.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.