Sunday, September 27, 2009

Zen and the art of Chrysler automobile repair

Last year, I replaced the starter motor on my mini-van. Actually, it was almost exactly one year ago.

At the time, I chalked it up to normal wear and tear. Hey, things wear out. No biggee.

Yes, it was a pain to replace it, and an expense that I hadn't planned for. But these things happen.

On Friday night, it happened again.

Turn key, everything works, I can hear whirring from under the car, but no cranking. Exact same symptoms as last fall.

So I got it towed home. I should ask if they have a frequent flyer program.

I called around, and have to special order a starter from the dealer. It'll be here sometime this week.

I guess I could rehash my rant about Chryslers, but I won't. I just plan on paying this thing off, then driving it until something major breaks. Then I'll trade it in on a Ford.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.