Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can't Hardly Wait

The Tolkien Trustees have settled with the New Line Studios, and work is moving forward on movies based on "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien.

OK, I'm a fanboy. I read "The Hobbit" when I was about 8, and I even enjoyed the made for TV animated version of it, although it did scare the pants off me. Hey, I was only like 5 or 6.

I loved the LOTR movies, even if some of my co-workers grumbled about the story not being over when they got to the end of "The Fellowship of the Ring".

So, I'm waiting with baited breath for the release of "The Hobbit". One of the cool parts about having kids is that you get to enjoy movies and books all over again.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.