Monday, September 7, 2009

Found: One Key

Those of you who've read here for the past month know about my adventures in trying to replace a lost key to my minivan.

It wasn't cheap and it wasn't easy to do it.

This evening, while cleaning up a spilled cup of water, my lost key turned up under my chair.

Now, I moved that chair and even dis-assembled it when I was looking for my key. It was not in there when I was actively searching for it.

Which leads me to the likely suspect for the missing key: Baby Bear.

Why he had it is a mystery, for who can tell what goes through the mind of a toddler?

Where he put in the last month is also a mystery. I swear I turned the house upside down and shook it looking for my lost key.

Oh well, at least now I have a spare. I'll just have to keep an eye on that boy so I can find his hidey holes.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.