Friday, September 11, 2009

Picks for Opening Weekend

Here are my picks for the weekend of 12 and 13 September:

Miami and Atlanta - Atlanta

Kansas City and Baltimore - Baltimore

Philadelphia and Carolina - Carolina

Denver and Cinci - Cinci

Minnesota and Cleveland - Minnesota (Go Vikings!)

New York Jets and Houston - New York

Jacksonville and Indianapolis - Indianapolis

Detroit and New Orleans - New Orleans. I'm expecting to see another "stellar" year out of the Lions.

Dallas and Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay

San Fransisco and Arizona - Arizona.

Washington and New York Giants - Washington (Go Skins!)

Saint Louis and Seattle - Saint Louis

Chicago and Green Bay - Tough one. I like both teams on this one. Just a gut feeling, but I think Chicago will take this one. Sorry Pats.

Buffalo and New England - Owens and Brady playing against each other. I hope there are a few "minor" injuries handed out to either of these two knuckleheads. Patriots.

San Diego and Oakland - Oakland (Raiders! Raiders!)

I got my pick last night with the Pittsburg victory in overtime. I didn't make it to the 4th quarter before heading to bed, so I missed the finish. I really dislike being in the Eastern time zone for these night games.

1-0 so far. Good start.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.