Friday, September 18, 2009

Long time, no post

Sorry for not getting anything up here for a few days.

I was already behind on Tuesday morning when I thought I needed to get on the stick. However, Irish Woman came down very ill, and low and behold it wasn't the stomach virus that's going around.

Her gall bladder apparently filled up like a sack of marbles. She went into the hospital on Tuesday, and came out on Thursday evening.

She's doing well, and is resting comfortably.

My work has been very understanding, and luckily right now is kinda slow for us. It's the calm before the storm of work getting ready for the Christmas season.

I'll try to catch up.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.