Monday, February 9, 2009

At first, I was confused

about what this article was for.

The headline is "Afghan Dogs Reunited With U.S. Soldiers Returning From Deployment". At first glance through my no-sleep, no-caffeine eyes this morning, I honestly thought they meant that some trooper had been reunited with the "Deployment 10" females that he had cozied up to sometime after his 6th month at a remote base in Afghanistan, and now feels a deep sense of shame about after getting back to the real world and seeing what a good looking woman actually resembles.

Turns out it's actually about the efforts to bring a couple of actual canines to the US after they were adopted by a soldier during deployment.

My bad. Lord, I need some coffee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.