Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WooHoo!

According to ITWire, an Italian study shows a correlation between the amount a person drinks and inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.

As some of you know, I have arthritis.  I go through some very costly and time intensive treatments to keep it under control, and so far, it's working very well.

What this does for me is give me yet another avenue for possibly keeping arthritis at bay, and enhancing my life.  Heck, if I drink enough to keep the aches out of my fingers, I'll also be a heck of a nice guy to live with.  I can now explain why I had no symptoms of Arthritis until I was 28.  I was partying and drinking like a fish until about 3 years prior to that.

But I have to run.  I need to go to the 'pharmacy' for my 'arthritis medicine'. Maybe I could get some whole-grain supplements to go with it.  Got to have my vitamins!

2 comments:

bluesun said...

I prefer rum and ginger beer. It's best if the ginger beer is homemade.

'Course, I'm a bit too young to worry about arthritis yet, so don't take me as gospel truth...

DaddyBear said...

I need to try another brand of ginger beer. The six pack I bought at the liquor store was either stale or crap to begin with.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.