Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thoughts on the Day


  • I need to do more housework during the week.  Either that, or I need to teach Boo how to work the vacuum cleaner.
  • To the lady in the store who got pissed when I gave myself whiplash looking over at your family when your little boy screamed "Shut the hell up mommy! I'm trying to sing!":  It wasn't your kid I was disappointed with.
  • When trying to check out at the store today, and the line was 10 deep at all four open registers, I had to try hard to resist the urge to break out the command voice and yell "Tighten that line up!".
  • To the nice lady who honked her horn at me while I was loading my groceries in the car:  There is a direct relationship between how much you annoy me and how slowly I move, as demonstrated by my performance today.
  • Young child laundry math:  One 3 year old boy, wearing one set of clothing per day, plus pajamas, towels, sheets, and two extra sets of clothing for accidents at day care equals 17 loads of laundry.
  • Sending out a 13 year old girl to rake leaves unsupervised is apparently less than useful.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.