Monday, August 3, 2009

Bad Monday

OK, it's a cliche, but this Monday sucked.

When I went to leave this morning, I couldn't find my key to the van. For reasons I won't get into, I only have the one. I turned the house upside down looking for it, but no luck. I had to move all of the baby stuff over to the truck and take it to work.

Baby Bear loved riding in the truck, though. He kept pointing and waving to all of the other drivers.

We looked more this evening, but didn't find it. I'll call the dealer tomorrow and get another made. Even if we find the other one, I'll have a spare.

Then when I got to work, I found out that a small detail that I forgot to do a few months ago has come back to bite me square on the tuckus. No details, but a lack of work on my part is keeping my DBA's from logging into one of our databases to do admin work like monitoring and backups. I'll have to get downtime from the users and fix it.

So I'm going to just sit back, relax, and let this day end. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.