Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday update

Girlie Bear woke up this morning with body aches and a fever. Irish Woman had the same symptoms, and the doctor told her it was a virus going around. All that could be done was Tylenol, fluids, and sleep.

So I gave her some Tylenol, and put her back to bed. She's feeling a bit better now, so it'll be back to her routine tomorrow.

My boss let me work from home to take care of her, and I spent the day doing small work on my systems and some planning for next weekend.

My iPhone got updated to 3.0 this afternoon. Meh. It's nice that I can do a couple of things that I couldn't do before, but it's not that big a difference. Guess you have to buy the new phone to get the full effect.

I'm going to skip this version of the iPhone hardware. My contract runs out next summer, and I'll consider upgrading then. But if my phone still works well, it'll be hard to part with a few hundred dollars unless there's a really compelling reason to do so.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.