Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The suckage begins

Currently 3 hours away from the end of my first graveyard shift.  One week on the 11 to 8 shift, then back to normal hours.  Not working too hard, just sitting around monitoring servers to make sure nothing bad happens during the Christmas season.

I'm starting to fade, and it's the part of the night when things seem to move in slow motion.

I'll be OK tomorrow or Wednesday once I get my sleep cycles in sync. I tried to get as much sleep as I could today, but life intruded, so I'm living on coffee and sugar at the moment.

The tough part will be getting back to normal next week.  Luckily it's a short week and I'll be able to sleep in a bit since the kids will be out of school.

Tune into this channel for updates as I begin to hallucinate from my circadian rhythms going on strike.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.