Saturday, November 7, 2009

Results - Week 8 and A Correction

OK, I was 6 and 7 this week.

In total, I have 59 correct picks so far this year.

However, I have to revise the number of incorrect picks I've had.

I forgot to take into account the bye weeks that have kicked in for the past few weeks, and I've been calculating based on 16 games a week, instead of the reduced number.

In week 4, 5, and 6, there 14 games, and in week 7, there were 13.

So, I have 9 more bad picks in my tally than I actually earned.

So, my total bad picks number is 57 (59 - 9 + 7).

So my score for the year is 59 and 57. Still a bit over .500, but only because I can't pay attention to the schedules.

This weeks are coming soon.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.