Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sick

Well, my hard-living lifestyle of mini van driving and diaper changing finally caught up with me.

I'm sick as a dog.

I've had a head cold off and on since November, but I've been able to take care of it with OTC meds and lots of fluids.

I've been to the doctor for it a couple of times, which ends with me getting a shot of cortisone in my rump, some decongestants, and an antibiotic of some kind or another.

Irish Woman and I both woke up this morning feeling like dirt. She went to work, and I got the kids off to school and day care. My MD was able to get me in this morning, and of course, it's my cold again. And I've given it to the Irish Woman.

I got another shot in my butt, some more antibiotics, and an appointment at an EENT. My doc thinks that I'll probably have to have my tonsils out, and possibly get some work done on my nose. Apparently having a nose that's been fractured several times can cause problems.

I'm going to go take some green death NyQuil and get some rest. Hopefully I'll be back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.