Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm back

Well, I didn't mean to not post for the past week, but I was having such a good time on vacation that I just didn't have the gumption to get on here.

I spent the past 6 days doing precisely diddly over squat. Had some high expectations on what I wanted to do around the house, but none of them got done. And I had a wonderful time.

Junior Bear is out west visiting with his mother. Girlie Bear and Little Bear are at their mother's for the rest of spring break. We spent the week just relaxing and having fun.

Weather here has been as erratic as it ever is, so some days we would go out and do stuff, and others we stayed home and had fun.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.