Monday, March 2, 2009

Range Day

Saturday was a good day at the range.

The weather was dry, but it was overcast, cold, and a sharp wind made me wish I'd brought my gloves.

I finally worked the kinks out of one of my guns, and I did some practice with off hand shooting. I discovered that I need a lot more practice with off-hand shooting.

We stayed at the range for about 2 hours before good sense took over and we packed up. It started raining ice and snow an hour or so later, so I think that was a good decision.

Only two friends braved the cold, but we had a good time. We will definitely be doing it again when spring finally rears its ugly head.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.