Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wendy and Lisa

I heard some old Prince song on the radio last night, and it got me to thinking about his music. I always liked his older stuff, mostly pre-freaky-symbol-name, more than I like his new stuff.

I got into one of those "let's look all of this up" moods, and spent some time surfing Wikipedia. I zeroed in on Wendy and Lisa, who were members of the Revolution.

I was surprised to learn that not only were they still active professionally, but they recently released a new album after several years of doing other work.

I gave it a listen on their website, and it's really good. Give it a listen and if you like it, support some really good musicians who have been a part of our music collections for years.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.