Monday, July 27, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. The stomach flu that Baby Bear brought home from day care has worked its way through the family. Irish Woman got it again on Thursday and hasn't quite come back from it yet. I've been ill off and on, but I think I'm on the better side of it.

Junior Bear came home Friday night from his mother's house. He had a good weekend, but woke up sick this morning. Not sure if he picked it up from us, or from the 1000's of people he came in contact with in 4 airports, or from one of his friends over the weekend.

Needless to say, nothing I planned on doing got done this weekend. Guess we'll play catch-up this week so we can go away on the family trip on Saturday.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.