Monday, April 13, 2009

Yet another reason to see the new Star Trek

Like others, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Star Trek movie, which comes out on May 8.

This article in Big Hollywood gives me yet another reason to see this film, and take the kids with me so it makes even more money.

The director and cast of the new Star Trek film took their little movie to a war zone and screened it for the troops. That's right, they didn't go to a university, or a Star Trek convention, or to Cannes. They went to Kuwait.

People like this deserve every dime I plan on spending to see their film, and I encourage all of y'all to reward them too.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.