Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sorry for not posting

but I've been flat on my back.  I started feeling cruddy on New Year's Eve, and the next morning wasn't able to lift my head without help.  I kept trying to treat it at home with Tylenol and such, mainly because I will have to postpone my arthritis treatment later this month if I go on antibiotics.

But after 3 days of laying in the bed, Irish Woman directed me to go to the urgent care clinic.  She didn't want me to wait until tomorrow when our doctor was in her office.  Doc took one look at me, pronounced me with a bad case of strep throat, and game me a prescription for horse pills, to be taken twice a day.

I'll be OK in a day or so.  It's just a great way to start off the new year.

Irish Woman has been run ragged by BooBoo, but Girlie Bear has been helping a lot.  I owe them both a lot for letting me rest this weekend.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.