Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Outta Here

If anyone wants me, I'm taking my blog and moving.

I'll be over at  Please come on over and enjoy my madness.

The term you're looking for, if you're a Blogger user, is "final straw".


Auntie J said...

Yeep. Okay, I'll update my link list!

Sorry that Blogger is being such a butt.

MrG's said...

what happened?

bluesun said...

Man, you stuck with blogger much longer than I could. I'll update my links!

Robert Hewes said...

I'm with Mr. G -- what happened?

DaddyBear said...

It was a combination of a lot of things. The inability of the default interface to fix the fonts issue was the last straw. I put up with a lot, but I finally reached my threshhold of BS with Blogger.

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at