Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4 days, no caffeine

and I think the crew is close to mutiny.

After seeing my doctor on Friday, I've given up caffeine cold turkey. And I feel like leftover turkey.

No coffee, no sodas with caffeine. I've been hedging a bit with hot cocoa, which has some caffeine in it, but not much.

I've found a couple of herbal teas that are somewhat satisfying when I'm in the mood for something hot to drink, and I'm going to investigate decaffeinated coffee starting this weekend.

Even though I thought I didn't have too big a caffeine monkey on my back, he's there and he's kicking the side of my head with jump boots.

My friends that have gone caffeine free tell me this will wear off in a few days.

Until then, I'm a bit grouchy, have an eternal headache, and have a bit of an energy problem.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.