Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just the way they seem to be saying it



Hat tip to Random Nuclear Strikes:

Yes, I know the pic doesn't look good, but use the link to see it all.

I've been paying attention to the auto industry bailout debate. Like I said, I'm of two minds. But the manner in which the executives of the companies, the UAW leadership, and the congresstrolls who support them seems to be "If you don't give us a ton of money, everyone in America will suffer".

Don't come to me with your hat in hand, and tell me that if I don't make your payroll for you my life will be ruined. It's just not a good way to approach me.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
DaddyBear's Den by DaddyBear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at daddybearden.blogspot.com.